As a student at Lund University you are covered by an accident insurance during your school hours and trips to and from school. The insurance doesn’t cover incidents that happen outside of school. For more information, see For this you will need to arrange additional insurance coverage yourself.

Private possessions and the equipment you borrow from Malmö Art Academy are not insured by Lund University/Malmö Art Academy. You are personally responsible for the equipment you borrow and thus liable to pay compensation in case of damage or loss. You are also personally responsible for the studio you are borrowing and thus liable to pay compensation in case of damage. Therefore, a strong recommendation for all students is to buy a householder´s insurance. Check carefully what is covered by your particular insurance company! Read more about loans of equipment and rules concerning our premises here.