HOUSE NEWS WEEK 45
- Notes from workshop committee meeting Heavy 20191018
- Ariel is building a table for the plasma cutter – more information will follow as soon as it´s ready.
- New 3D printer will be installed next to the meeting room (2nd floor / Båghallarna)
- Instruction manual / software manual for old printer is placed next to the printer with examples models.
- Keep the kitchen tidy and remove old food from the refrigerators! Remove all bottles and cans – use the recycling bins!
- There´s a lot cutlery at odd places in the building – please bring them back to the student kitchen
- We have got complaints that someone is shaving and leaving hair in the changing room (1st floor). Please leave the common spaces the way you want to find them.
- On students demand we ordered hand disinfection gel for the toilets. Now most of them are missing! Please replace them asap – they are needed and wanted!
- A lot of chairs from the student kitchen and staff´s space are missing – please return them as they are needed!
- IMPORTANT! You have to keep all emergency exits free!
- This coming Wednesday - November 20th, at 10am, there will be a slightly belated mid-term cleaning of the Heavy Workshops; this includes the Metal workshop, Wood workshop, Wood-mounting workshop, Mould-making workshop and Ceramics workshop, with the aim of installing a better routine for workshop cleanliness and safety. Therefore – please remove ALL of your things, finished works, old molds, trash…, etc. BEFORE Wednesday morning.
From now on the photo-video studio will be cleaned every second Monday, early morning.
- Notes from workshop committee meeting Dimman/Light 20191023
- Do not leave doors and windows open – THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!
- Keep the kitchen tidy and remove old food from the refrigerators!
- IMPORTANT! You have to keep emergency exits free!
- Week 47-49 (18/11-6/12): The library opens at 13.00 (instead of 10.00) on Tuesdays and Fridays!
- Technicians from Malmö Stad are working on solving the problem with the ventilation in the CPS-room, should be finished during next week.
- The new studio visits list system: The lists will be posted on the board in the corridor by the offices first weekday every other month, with start 1 November. Note that lists for January will be posted 9 January.
- The lists will be up for a week, and then distributed to the teachers, who confirm. Evalena then sends the lists as pdf to all students. The MFA2 students have priority with their supervisor as before and the students who are mentored regularly by external supervisors also have priority over their respective supervisors.
- The digital version of the yearbook will be distributed to our contacts during next week
- Remember that you find a lot of valuable information on our website under the headline Current student. An example is information about security https://www.khm.lu.se/student/hms/sakerhet
- Keep the common spaces tidy! And remember to bring with you your cups, glasses and bottles since broken glass might cause a lot of danger. We are still missing the chairs from the staffs meeting/working area – please be nice and return them since we really need them!