Your browser has javascript turned off or blocked. This will lead to some parts of our website to not work properly or at all. Turn on javascript for best performance.

The browser you are using is not supported by this website. All versions of Internet Explorer are no longer supported, either by us or Microsoft (read more here:

Please use a modern browser to fully experience our website, such as the newest versions of Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Safari etc.


Student Health

At the student health counselling you can get support and help with problems that affect your abililty to study. The Department of Fine and Performing Arts have access to a doctor at the Students health (service/center), Staffan Wester. Every second Tuesday odd weeks he will be at the Malmö Music Academy. It is important to know that if you want to meet him you need to fill in a self-referral on their webpage: student-health-counselling

Learning Support

Learning Support Lund University offers support to students with disabilities, read more here. Christel Berg is responsible coordinator at the faculty. Contact Christel to know more about what resources you can use and how to apply for learning support throughout your studies. Christel's contact details are: christel [dot] berg [at] stu [dot] lu [dot] se

Discrimination, harassment and victimisation

All meetings between employees and students are to be characterised by mutual respect and there is zero tolerance for discrimination and other forms of victimisation. Students are covered by the Swedish Work Environment Act and are entitled to a good work environment, both physical and psychosocial. The principal at your academy is responsible for your work environment.

If you feel mistreated or offended, regardless of how, it is important to remember that you are entitled to a good work environment. In practice, this means that you can contact the academy’s principle or another employee to get help. If you do not think it is a good idea to talk to anyone at school there are other ways to do that, you can contact the Student Health Centre or the Student Representative of Lund University Student Union.

For more information and contact information: