Your personal schedule in TimeEdit gives you a complete view of the school's planned schedule and events. By starting a subscription in TimeEdit, you can also view your schedule in a digital calendar.
Find a schedule in TimeEdit
- Start by logging in with your Lucat/student ID
- Log in for Students
- Log in for Staff
- Choose Lund University as organisation.
- Choose Faculty of Fine and Performing Art – Students or Faculty of Fine and Performing Arts - Staff
- Log in with your Lucat-ID.
- Select ‘Schedule for Malmö Art Academy’
- Select course (leave blank for all courses), click on the courses you’re interested in and click ‘Show schedule’. We recommend that you include ‘Information KHM’.
Add a subscription to your digital calendar
- Click on 'Subscribe' in the upper right part of the TimeEdit page.
- Set a time span for the subscription. Select Relative 4 week for automatic updates.
- Copy the link (the top one for Android/Google/Outlook and the lower button for iOS/OS X/iCal).
- Sign in to your Google Account, for example via Gmail.
- Go to the calendar via the app icon. You find it next to the login button.
- In the left column of the calendar view you will find 'Other calendars'. Click the arrow and select 'Add a URL'.
- Paste the link and click Add Calendar.
- Open calender
- Choose Open Calender
- Choose 'From Internet'
- Paste in the link.
- Open the iCal calendar application.
- Select 'New Calendar Subscription' from the File menu.
- Paste the link, and click on 'Subscribe'.
- You are now given the option to change how often your calendar should be updated. Choose your preference and click OK.
Good to know about the schedule at the Malmö Art Academy
- Keep yourself updated! There may be small changes in the schedule during the academic year.
- If you have questions about the schedule, feel free to contact us and we will help you.
Follow the links to find further information about the spring semester’s introduction schedules for fall semester 2023, courses and calendar. Please note that some dates are still to be confirmed, and are thus subject to change.
All lectures and courses start on the hour, sharp! Be punctual!
Information will be sent out via e-mail. Please check your email regularly.