Javascript is not activated in your browser. This website needs javascript activated to work properly.
You are here


All students at Lund University are covered for accidents occurring within the framework of their studies. However, Lund University takes no responsibility for covering costs which relates related to accidents or health illnesses that occur outside of your study hours during the rest of the period that you are a student. Private possessions are not insured by Lund University/Malmö Art Academy. Therefore, be sure to arrange a householder’s comprehensive insurance.

For more information, see

It is advisable to take out a supplementary personal accident insurance policy. This will cover any accidents that happen during your spare time and work on private projects. Again, private belongings are not insured by the school, therefore we recommend students to have a householder’s insurance. See Loans of equipment in Advice for students.

Page Manager: